- My earliest memories of time spent with my father is of us playing cricket with a cousin brother. And I was good at it.
- Amma used to call us (me and my sister) her two boys, as all the banking, bills and all errands of the house was taken care by us both. The fact that there were no guys at home helped.
- I have been to the police station twice, to complain about a theft in our house and once got furious with the policemen for not taking sufficient interest in our case.
- We both (my sister and me) had to constantly travel from home to work place and always got back late. My mother was quite nervous but we both managed well, travelling in trains and then autos to reach home by 9pm, to be with our mother and then leave early at 6am the next morning.
- I have loads of men friends as I have women friends and love talking politics and debating issues.
- I love buying things but cannot spend time over shopping.
- I love books and love cars and driving. Have done a couple (or more) of test drives.
- I am not frightened of creatures, cockroaches, lizards etc. But I love animals, dogs are a weakness.
- I hate chocolates.
- I love beer.
So I cannot be called a full-fledged sinner but an aspiring one!
For the uninitiated and there must be none for sure, the tag is called ‘My Sins against Gender-Stereotypes’. And you must tag twelve blogging friends or else you will be cursed to wear blue clothes pants if you are a woman and pink shirts if you are a man – for next twelve years.
And I am cursed as all the blogger friends I know have been tagged already.
So see me in blue pants from tomorrow, Yippee!