Sunday, October 19, 2008

Technology!

I am still in awe of all this:
1. The web wide world, how open we have become and how a message is conveyed across the seas with just a click!
2. Planes and flying: Even now when I look up to the skies and see the large aircraft soaring towards the skies, defying all laws of gravity, with all the tiny pins holding those massive giants together...I am wonder struck!
3. Television: How it brings to you news, stories and what not from around the world.
4. Of the Search Engine, say Google: How it gets you all the information you want…
There are much more, but these are the ones I am aware, day in and day out, and that makes me revel on the wonders of mankind!
For all the technological advances we have made, I feel the internet surpasses all, for how else would you be reading this?

2 comments:

mahesh said...

I agree.. Even being an engineer some of these things border on the magical for me. Can only wonder what the future has in store for us.
Beam me up scotty!!!

Deeps said...

so very true..the internet world has become quite a revolution..as Mahesh said we can only wonder what more the technology would have in the offing for us