Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And Finally Recognition


Today is Christmas and I woke up feeling happy for no obvious reason! I drove to office listening to music I love and hummed or rather sang loudly, boldly, as I always do when there is no one to listen! I entered office and whoopee! I was greeted by the Christmas decorations in office, and I almost hugged N, the person behind this cheer, this selfless soul, about whom, I should blog later…
But coming back to the decorations, there is a brightly lit X’mas tree, balloons, festoons and small gifts for all on our desks!
Well, I put on my computer, check mails and go to blogger and there lies another surprise, an award from Deeps…
It has made my day…the efforts have paid off…
I scrounge for time to write here and sometimes when I find the time I lack in ideas. Accepting my award I want to thank all my faithful readers, firstly my family, who have become my loyal readers, K for checking everyday whether I have scribbled anything about him, then friends who read and comment and then other blogger friends who so loyally read and encourage and here I want to thank Deeps and Reflections for the comments, because, honestly, ultimately it is the comments that you look forward to, when you sign in everyday! And both of you are so generous with them and it motivates me to write more...
Here is the award:

This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I pass this on to three bloggers whose blogs I try not to miss…
Umm Oviya
I,ME,MYSELF
And
Reflections

I also wish to pass on the award to one more blog which has huge potential but due to the responsible job of feeding and taking care of my sister, this blogger cannot dedicate much of his precious time to this world...
Error(b)log

5 comments:

Reflections said...

Agree with u totally....there is something abt a decorated Christmas tree which never fails to cheer me up:-D.

Congrats for ur 1st award!!!!!!!!!!!
Wishing u many more of them:-))!!!!

And Thank U so much for awarding me & esp for ur kind words!!!! I'm honoured.

Deeps said...

The christmas tree does look beautiful,Sindhu.
And the award..well you deserve it.You always manage to move me with your posts.
Thanx a ton for the those flattering words.Hugs to you:)...

umm oviya said...

congrats and thanks.

mahesh said...

Congrats.. and thanks for my award.. so how does this work? should i tell you my account number or is it cash?

sindhu said...

Thank you...Nancy, Deeps, Ovi and Mahesh. Well, Mahesh you can write more blogs for one, the rest we will discuss when you get here!