Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A tag again...

N has passed on this so here I go...

1. I am very possessive about my immediate family and friends.
2. I can crib about my dear ones but if someone says a word against them, they are up for a fight.
3. When I was young, the prize I asked my mother to give me, when I came first in class was for a library membership.
4. I don’t rest UNTIL I finish all my work…that way, I can be called a workaholic…I just don’t relax until I am mentally free from work.
5. I am a die-hard romantic…
6. I don’t like to plan ahead, not much in advance…I am afraid to do so. I believe that God has already planned for us.
7. When we were young, my mom used to restrain us from laughing loud( she had her reasons.) and even now, when I laugh out loud, I feel guilty.
8. My husband is my first and best friend, we discuss everything and anything…I just can’t keep any secrets from him.
9. I want my kids to be with me, always, I can’t imagine them being on their own. This is one dream I can’t hold on to, I know, still…
10. I am very self critical, I need a lot of ego bolstering…
11. I yawn a lot…actually, yes; I also love to sleep a lot too.
12. I hate meeting new people…
13. I abhor change …if I could have it; I love things as they are, every day…
14. But I hate monotony too…so I am a typical Geminian…and everything depends on my moods.
15. I love movies…good family ones and I get so engrossed I live the parts along with the actors…
16. I notice everything about the way movies are made, from small nuances to cinematography…I always think of the effort that goes into the making…
17. I love the sea…I love to see the waves lashing on the land.
18. I love to just look at my kids, I feel they are beautiful…
19. I see only good things; I have yet to master the art of being a critic. But I am working at it, my job requires me to be critical and I am trying.
20. My idea of a perfect holiday is to just laze around, lie down reading a book.
21. I love to read…anytime, everytime.
22. I am very sentimental about relations but am not about stuff or belongings…
23. I used to go out of the way for friends, but now, I am prioritizing…
24. I forgive fast…
25. I love the sunshine and the wind…I love the greens and even the vacant deserts…I see beauty everywhere…

6 comments:

imemyself said...

very spontaneous... shows how well you've analysed yourself...

Reflections said...

"When we were young, my mom used to restrain us from laughing loud( she had her reasons.) and even now, when I laugh out loud, I feel guilty."
....this used to happen in my house also & this saying wd be flashed "Ahangharicha muham kariyum"
Even now whenever I laugh aloud, the saying immediately comes to mind.

"I abhor change …if I could have it; I love things as they are, every day…"
Oooooh I'm the same but sometimes when somebody does the change forcefully for me I realise tht it was not a bad change at all:-P

I love the sunshine and the wind…I love the greens and even the vacant deserts…I see beauty everywhere…
Aaaaah ur eye & heart is free of dust & specks:-)

Minimal explanations[atleast compared to mine;-P] but still so expressive.

Enjoyed reading ur tag:-))!!!!!

sindhu said...

thank you A and N, I enjoyed it, like both of you said, it is starting that is difficult, then it just flows...

Deeps said...

"I love the sunshine and the wind…I love the greens and even the vacant deserts…I see beauty everywhere…"
This is what makes you such a beautiful and warm person yourself,S:)
Very nicely done tag.Almost everyone in my blogcircle has done the tag.I had better rush now!

Chandrika said...

that was nice Sindhu! it was like reading 'U'and enjoyed the smoothness. many aspects about u i could relate to....however i too have taken up the tag,,do find time to go thru.

Just call me 'A' said...

hey..so nice to read all this about you. Another reflection on you.
I love books too and can read anytime but my favorite reading time are in the loo and before sleeping.