Sunday, August 31, 2008

Most Cherished

I am trying to recall all the wonderful moments in my life and the list seems endless…
But there is one memory that is crystal clear, even with the passage of time...a memory that I hold dear and that surpass all …

This is when I was studying in Kudremukh, so I must have been in my 4th std.
As I was walking outside my classroom, I get a small tap on my head
I turn around surprised and find my father smiling down at me…

That was and still is the happiest moment in my life.
Though I wish with all my heart…it could happen again…just once I wish…

As they say, life is in the small gestures that leave an impression, even when and maybe more so as the person is so far away from you…yet the memories are strong and they seem to live on.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't remember him, nor do i have any memories of being with him, but still I miss him ..

Unknown said...

i don't remember him, nor do i have any memories of being with him, but still I miss him ..

sindhu said...

You can see him through my eyes...